Ponderosa Trails is located within the cool pines of Flagstaff, Arizona. The association has 639 lots plus many acres of common area within the forest including association and City of Flagstaff maintained trails.
Make a payment ONLINE
You will need your billing statement to pay online.
Be sure to input your account information as directed on screen prompts.
Management Company ID: 6962, Association ID 047
2017 Winter Newsletter - Coming soon!
The next Board of Directors meetings are scheduled for:
January - TBA
Meetings are held at Sterling Real Estate Management.
All non- executive session board meetings are open to the members.
**Meetings are subject to change so please check back to verify the latest schedule
If you are interested in serving on the board, please fill out a Board Interest Statement and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org
SEE THE ASSOCIATION DOCUMENTS PAGE FOR THE ARCHITECTURAL COMMITTEE RULES.
AC MEETINGS: The Architectural Committee meets as needed. If you would like to attend a meeting, please let the property manager know (Katy Kuhns) so she can be sure to confirm the next meeting with the AC.
Snow Removal Reminders
From the City of Flagstaff website
View City Code 9-01-001-0003
There is NO PARKING on city streets or alleyways from midnight to 7:00 a.m. The City of Flagstaff’s Winter Parking Ordinance goes into effect on November 1st and will remain in effect to April 1st. This parking restriction is enforced whether it is snowing or not.
This ordinance allows our Streets Section crews to thoroughly plow streets for your safe travel and it also aids street sweepers in the removal of cinders following a snowstorm.
The Flagstaff Police Department does enforce the ordinance. If you are parked in violation of the ordinance and it’s not snowing, you will receive a ticket. If you are parked in violation of the ordinance and it’s snowing, you are likely to have your vehicle towed away as well as receiving a citation.
View City Code 8-03-001-0004
Property owners and occupants are responsible for keeping the sidewalks adjacent to their property free and clear of any accumulation of snow, ice, or other obstruction; in any event no later than 24 hours after the accumulation. The ordinance also prohibits moving snow or ice onto city streets or alleys. Shoveling snow onto streets after plowing compounds ice buildup. Changes in the Safe Sidewalk Ordinance include owners/occupants being served a Notice of Violation 1 time per season with unsafe sidewalks being abated at their cost.
Please be considerate of your customers/neighbors...clear off your sidewalk following a snowstorm, deposit of snow or ice from street clearing efforts or other accumulations.
Upcoming neighborhood inspection dates:
January & February - NONE
*dates are subject to change, please check back periodically
- Follow the link for a downloadable PDF of the City of Flagstaff Bulk Trash pickup Schedule. Please note: Bulk items should not be placed curbside before the Sunday evening of the scheduled week of pick up.
-Appliances, hazardous waste, construction materials and tires are not picked up as bulk trash and require special arrangements to be made (reference the Schedule above).
Things to remember for summer yard maintenance:
- Pull weeds, grasses and vegetation in any graveled landscape area
- Rake up pine needles and pine cones from your front and side yards
- Remove dandelions/weeds from grass landscape areas and designated planting areas
- If you use chemical weed spray, be sure to follow up a few days later and rake out any grasses/weeds that have died so they do not remain in the gravel/grass
Please note that the most commonly broken rules are:
· Weeds in the parkway (area between curb and sidewalk), in graveled landscape, and in the lawns.
· Trash/Recycle containers not stored out of sight.
· Trailers, motor homes, RVs, boats, and commercial vehicles not parked in the garage.
· Vehicles parked in landscaped areas and non -approved parking areas.
· Fence stain and house paint not maintained.
Do you rent your property? Please fill out the Rental Information Request form and submit it to the Association
City of Flagstaff Application for Minor Improvement Permit - Decks & Sheds
- Sign up for the Coconino County Emergency alert notifications by following the CodeRED link on county website
Please contact email@example.com if you have questions/comments about the association. Thank you!